Before coming back to campus, and in particular before coming to class, please see the MBU COVID guidelines
I encourage you to read all of the information on that page so that you know what to expect on campus.
In particular, note the following:
- Before coming to campus each day, you must complete the daily health screening through the Spartan Safe app:
- The Spartan Safe app for Android is
- The Spartan Safe app for iPhone is
- At the beginning of each class students will be required to show the green confirmation badge in the app that shows they have taken the health screening for the day. You do not need to wait at the door or in the hall, but be prepared to hold up your phone with the green badge when asked.
- You must wear a mask at all times when indoors on the MBU campus, and outdoors when you cannot maintain distance from others.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations in the hallways before entering class.
- Students should not rearrange tables or chairs in classrooms. They have been placed in a specific way to fit as many
students as possible while still following CDC distancing guidelines.
- Currently, MBU strongly recommends (but does not require) that students, faculty, and staff who are eligible for the COVID vaccine receive it.
I know some of these things are inconvenient. In a perfect world, we could just have a normal class.
We are all doing our best to get as close to a normal classroom experience as we can while still following CDC guidelines.